Monday, March 9, 2009

Grace's Birthday!

Now that we're well into March, here are some pictures from Grace's 2nd birthday. A Sesame Street theme.
My mom made this great pin-the-nose-on-Elmo. We kept this up for a week after the party. I found noses all over the house.

I have such a respect for cake decorators every time I attempt it. Grace recognized Elmo, and that made it worth all the work.

Grace models a princess crown from a new set of dress-up clothes.

and she was also very excited about these big-girl undies.

Thank you dad and Uncle Aaron for taking the time to untangle every wire and tag on these child (and sometimes adult) proof packages. You see Grace waiting very patiently here.

Cake and ice cream. We don't have one of these pictures from her 1st birthday because Grace had a cold for most of February last year. She had such a great time this year and so did we!

3 comments:

  1. Your cake looks great. Isaac recognized Elmo right away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, I wish we could have been there...:( But looks like an awesome time. I can't believe you decorated the Elmo, you are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we had so much fun! The decor was fantastic, and my favorite was the undies over the clothes. Happy 2nd birthday Grace!

    ReplyDelete