Monday, January 17, 2011

One year later... Christmas 2010


Nana Humphrey shared the true meaning of Christmas.

How has it been an entire year since I updated this thing?! So I could abandon this blog altogether, but I just read back though it and love having all the memories here, so I am picking up where I left off...Christmas.
What a celebration! This year John was old enough to read the account from Dave's bible (we practiced it as a surprise for daddy). Grace dressed up as an angel and "acted" out various parts as John read. We were so blessed to see all of our families this Christmas. Henry and Jeanine came from Iowa the week before the 25th. Mark and Kim from their new home in Virgina, and Aaron and Danielle from PA came in the weekend after Christmas. Perfect timing since Dave and Grace both ended up with the flu Chirstmas weekend (the only weekend no family was in town).

2 comments:

  1. keep posting....whenever you have time...i read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it too! Don't abandon! DONT abandon! :)
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete